To Our Valued Customers:
At Naples Pizza, we are dedicated to providing quality products while ensuring all employees are maintaining the highest levels of food safety and facility cleanliness. Considering the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we want to make you aware of some steps we are taking to go above and beyond our regular sanitation procedures. We are following all advice set forth by the public health department and government of Canada in limiting the spread of COVID-19 while providing safe products and experiences for our customers, in store and at home. In addition to our regular cleaning procedures, we will be doing the following:
- All entry door handles, telephones, staff and customer bathrooms, all refrigerator handles, tables, and surfaces will be disinfected hourly.
- All staff will immediately wash their hands upon entry as well as disinfect their keys and cell phones.
- Insulated Delivery bags will be wiped and disinfected after deliveries.
- Customers will be asked if anyone at the site of a delivery is in self quarantine. If yes, payment will only be accepted over the phone with a credit card, and a contactless delivery will be made.
- Delivery drivers will use hand sanitizer before approaching a customer’s home, as well as after the delivery has been completed. Prompt hand washing after returning to the store will be enforced.
- Debit Machines will be disinfected after each use in store, prior to every delivery, and between each delivery. Contactless payment is encouraged.
- Employees are being encouraged to stay home if they have come into contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or if they exhibit any flu like symptoms.
- Pizzas come out of the high temperature ovens and are instantly put in their box, sliced and closed.